Sarah Jessica Parker in a Gallé print silk dress by Alexander McQueen.
Jessica Biel in a yellow Diane von Furstenberg gown with tan platforms and clutch.
Gwyneth Paltrow in a custom-designed black paillette gown and platform sandals by Michael Kors Collection with crocodile clutch with Fred Leighton diamonds.
Dakota Fanning in a lace minidress from Marchesa spring 2010 bridal collection, black Brian Atwood pumps and jeweled Jennifer Behr headband.
Rachel Weisz in a floral print Jason Wu dress.
Molly Sims in a black beaded Diane von Furstenberg minidress and exotic Christian Louboutin peep-toes.
2010 CFDA Fashion Awards Winners:
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Marc Jacobs
- Menswear Designer of the Year: David Neville and Marcus Wainwright for Rag & Bone
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Alexis Bittar
- Swarovski Award for Womenswear: Jason Wu
- Swarovski Award for Menswear: Richard Chai
- Swarovski Award for Menswear went to designer Richard Chai for his contribution.
- Swarovski Award for Accessory Design: Alexander Wang
- International Award: Christopher Bailey for Burberry
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Michael Kors
- Eugenia Sheppard Award: Paper Magazine, Kim Hastreiter
- Eleanor Lambert Award: Tonne Goodman, Vogue
- L’Oreal Popular Vote Award: Ralph Lauren
- Fashion Icon Award: Iman
- Board of Directors Special Tribute Award: Alexander McQueen